ฟังเพลง เพลงใหม่ MVเพลง เนื้อเพลง :

A.Leean - Fall Back

A.Leean - Fall Back

Lyrics for Fall Back by A.Leean 

I dont wanna lose This thing that we call love I dont wanna miss
A chance at making up Id rather fall back in love Fall back in love I dont wanna lose. you Boy I be your cover Even though I lose my head Let it be said whats mine is yours A different approach, this time I want to live my life in this color Whatever is comfortable im down for it if you call im ready for the crash As long as you hold my hand i dont wanna lose This thing that we call love I dont wanna miss A chance at making up Id rather fall back in love Fall back in love I dont wanna lose. you Girl i be your savior put a hurt against your life boom and you're dead your life is mine A different approach, this time I want to live my life in this color And you know i got your back and you got mine too you know that i come through i start a war for you im battling for you now givin it up for you Just like a winners re- writing a history we got a love story make it a win baby Sometimes we dont agree we got apology we got a love story make it a win baby Just like a winners re- writing a history we got a love story make it a win baby Sometimes we dont agree we got apology we got a love story make it a win baby Id rather fall back in love Fall back in love Id rather fall back in love Fall back in love i dont wanna lose This thing that we call love I dont wanna miss A chance at making up Id rather fall back in love Fall back in love I dont wanna lose. you
Share this article :

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Advertising